Valve Spring Height Micrometer 4929 For V8 Engines 1.600"-2.200" Height Range
1: According to the original factory specifications,perfect match for the original car.
2: Own different test machines to design exact accurate parameter for our products.All switches were tested for performance.
3: Made by high quality material, lightweight, anti-rust, colorfast and durable.
4: Aftermarket product with premium quality.
5: Stable performance, high reliability,suitable for replacing your broken one.
Condition: 100% Brand New
Range :1.600 to 2.200 in.
Manufacturer Part Number:4929
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Size: shown as pictures
(Please allow 1-3 mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.)
Fits for V8 Engines 1.600"-2.200" Height Range
1* Height Micrometer
[* Instruction is not included!]
1.Please check whether this item can fit on your car before purchasing
2.Since the retainer is installed in the spring when checking the spring loads, make certain that the thickness of the retainer is not included when calculating the installed height and is accounted for when compressing the spring. The spring load checker will show to be higher with the spring installed at the correct height.
1. Install 1 intake and 1 exhaust valve.
2. Get the correct retainer for the spring and correct locks for the retainer. Pull the retainer tightly against the valve locks while holding the valve assembly steady.
3. Place 4929 height micrometer or a snap gauge and a pair of calipers on the valve between the spring seat and the outside step of the retainer and turn the height micrometer counterclockwise to establish valve spring height. After you have measured all the valves, find the shortest height. This will become the spring’s installed height on your heads.
4. Add shims until proper height is obtained on the remaining valves.
5. Take the height micrometer and retainer to valve spring tester and check valve spring load at that height.
Free Quick Shipping to USA & AUS.
Estimated Time of Arrival: within 3-8 working days.