1. Whether you have a stock LS motor or a highly modified LS motor, replacing your rockers with a true roller bearing setup is highly recommended.
2. The stock bearings have a tenancy to fail.
3. These rocker arms are a must have for any aggressive heads and cam combo and are the same rockers we utilize on our 1,000 hp Turbo Motor.
4. We utilize LS rocker arms and install new LS1 rocker arm retro-fit trunion kit that replaces the cageless, loose OEM needle bearings and powdered metal trunion with a premium 8620 steel alloy trunion and caged roller bearings for added durability.
5. The caged roller bearings that greatly reduce the possibility of the bearing failure experienced with stock LS1 needle bearings, which can send loose needles throughout the engine upon failure.
Fits all these applications: LS1/LS2/LS6/ LR4 Vortec 5300 LM7 L59 LM4 L33 -?4.8/5.3/5.7/6.0/ Engines
16 LS Series Rocker Arms
16 rocker arm trunnions- LS-type retrofit
32 rocker arm bearings- LS-type retrofit
32 rocker arm retaining rings- LS-type retrofit
16 bolts for LS trunnion kit
Delivery Time: 2-5 business days.
Free Quick Shipping From California.