1. Improve Engine Output and Efficiency, Give you extra HPs, and increases torque
2. Large diameter and free flow tubing for unrestricted flow, Making the exhaust air flow smooth, Designed for high-performance racing
3. Made of High-Quality 16-gauge T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
4. All joints are TIG welded to prevent cracking and wear
5. CNC Machine Flange for MAX Strength and Durability
6. Flanges chrome plated for corrosion resistance
Condition:100% Brand New
Material: Stainless Steel
Pipe Inlet Diameter: 3"
OD Pipe Outlet Diameter: 2.5"
For 2011-2013 BMW 550i
For 2010-2013 BMW 550i GT, xDrive
For 2012 BMW 650i, xDrive
For 2009-2012 BMW 750i, xDrive
For 2009-2012 BMW 750Li, xDrive
For 2011-2012 BMW Alpina B7, xDrive, B7L, B7L xDrive
For 2010-2013 BMW X5
For 2008-2014 BMW X6
Will NOT Fit the M Series Models, Will NOT Fit the Notchback(3 door).
2 X Pipes
2 X Gaskets
4 X Screws
4 X Nuts
Delivery Time: 3-8 business days.
Free Quick Shipping From California.
Customer Notification and Disclaimer of Liability.
This is a race-only product. It is not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles that are driven on public streets, roads, or highways. Buyer's use or installation of this product for itself or for Buyer's customer is at Buyer's own risk. The Buyer is responsible for obeying federal, state, and local laws. Only Buyer can determine end customer's use and thus assumes any and all liability hereby waiving any and all claims against JCarPart in the sale of this product to the maximum extent permissible by law. Make sure to abide by all local, state, and federal laws, including emissions, vehicle safety, and traffic laws. It is Buyer's responsibility to know what those laws are and how they apply to Buyer or Buyer's customer. This product is designed and intended solely for legally-organized and sanctioned, closed-course, off-road competition use and is not for use on public streets, roads, or highways. This Product is capable of disabling the emissions system on some vehicles. Use on public streets, roads, or highways is a violation of federal and certain state (including California) and local environmental laws.